- 2 small onions peeled, halved and cut into thin slices
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 broccoli, torn into small florets; the stems can also be used, chopped (alternatively 300g spinach, frozen or fresh)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 300g peas (frozen)
- 300 g green asparagus, cut into diamonds
- 440 ml cream
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp lemon peel
- 2 pinches of mild paprika powder
- 400g dried pasta
- Parsley, chives, dill, fresh
- Juice of one lemon
- Mountain cheese
Place the pasta, asparagus, broccoli (or spinach), onions, garlic, salt, pepper and paprika in a large pot and cover with water. Let everything cook for 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Then add the peas and cook briefly.
Then drain the water and add the cream. Then mix everything thoroughly.
Add lemon zest and juice with some grated mountain cheese and season to taste. Finally add the finely chopped chives, dill and parsley.
Tip: For one-pot recipes you only need one piece of cookware: the Vario Click Induction from BERNDES, a pot that not only promotes fat-reduced but also energy-saving cooking thanks to its excellent non-stick coating and induction base. Vegetables, meat, fish, pasta, rice or potatoes simmer aromatically under the break-proof safety glass lid.